[Backgroundrb-devel] backgroundrb launches concurrent instances of same job

Brian Lucas blucasco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:26:45 EST 2007

A logger entry lets me know what action is being performed by the job.  The
job iterates through a loop and I see two different "loops" that being
worked on simultaneously.  The loop is a simple ruby loop:

category=Category.find(...)
Locations.each { |location|
	logger.info('Category:'+category+' CityUpdater: starting city
'+city)
	...do work here...
}

It's strange that it's launching two instances.