[Backgroundrb-devel] backgroundrb launches concurrent instances of same job

Brian Lucas blucasco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 18:50:26 EST 2007

Hi there,
Backgroundrb is working pretty well for me but I have a job that launches
two of the same job, apparently a minute(?) apart from each other.  Should
this be happening if I have repeat interval enabled with a job_key?  It
seems like it should wait until the job is finished before launching a new

  :class: :city_updater_worker
  :job_key: :city_updater
  :worker_method: :do_work
  :worker_method_args: scheduled workers require some args, so here you
      :start: <%= Time.now + 5.seconds %>
      :repeat_interval: <%= 1.minutes %>

It's currently launching two instances of city_updater, one minute apart fro
the other.

Hints or tips to avoid this appreciated!