[Backgroundrb-devel] new syntax for autostart and repeat

Brian Lucas blucasco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:49:24 EST 2007

Hello:

I'm a little confused as to the >0.20 brb syntax as it relates to autostart
and repeat.

In short, I'd like to know the easiest way to automatically start a worker
and have it repeat every xx minutes.  This was easy in the previous version
because you would simply do : 'repeat.every 20.minutes' or similar in the
worker.

I'm sure it's easy, but I'm not sure how to place something in
backgroundrb_schedules.yml to get it to autostart.

Any easy tips?

Thanks, Brian