[Backgroundrb-devel] -c switch in the startup command

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:01:31 EST 2007

Jerry-

	Why don't you put your production backgroundrb.yml on yoru server in
the shared directory and have it get symlinked in after deploy? This
way the production site will always have the right yml file and you
can modify it locally to whatever you want and still be sure it gets
the correct one on the server.

-Ezra