[Backgroundrb-devel] logging problem in production

Jacob Robbins jrobbins at cmj.com
Tue Feb 6 12:50:13 EST 2007

Bill,
   Have you made any progress on your logging issue?

   From what i've seen on the list this could just as likely be a
backgroundrb issue as something in your app. Backgroundrb still has many
corner cases where it doesn't handle the RAILS_ENV variable correctly. I
  wouldn't be surprised if it is doing this for everybody but nobody
else has been bothered enough/noticed it to report it to the list.

  If you do identify the location of the problem and it's in bdrb please
take the time to add it to the backgroundrb trac.

  Have you tried creating an empty rails app, adding backgroundrb and
your worker, then using the bdrb console in production mode?

-Jacob