[Backgroundrb-devel] Backgroundrb-devel Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

Erik Morton eimorton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:34:45 EST 2007

I have no such problems on OS X 10.4.8 and Rails 1.1.6

Here is my configuration:

erik$ ruby -v
ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [i686-darwin8.6.1]

erik$ gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: i686-apple-darwin8
Configured with: /private/var/tmp/gcc/gcc-5250.obj~20/src/configure --
disable-checking -enable-werror --prefix=/usr --mandir=/share/man --
enable-languages=c,objc,c++,obj-c++ --program-transform-name=/^[cg]
[^.-]*$/s/$/-4.0/ --with-gxx-include-dir=/include/c++/4.0.0 --
build=powerpc-apple-darwin8 --with-arch=pentium-m --with-
tune=prescott --program-prefix= --host=i686-apple-darwin8 --
target=i686-apple-darwin8
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5250)

erik$ uname -a
Darwin erik.local 8.8.1 Darwin Kernel Version 8.8.1: Mon Sep 25
19:42:00 PDT 2006; root:xnu-792.13.8.obj~1/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386

erik$ gem list|grep slave
slave (1.2.0)

erik$ gem list|grep daemons
daemons (1.0.3)