[Backgroundrb-devel] logging problem in production

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Sat Feb 3 13:33:05 EST 2007

An update:

I have changed every reference I could find from 'development' to 'production'.  I've also changed all references to 'localhost' to '127.0.0.1' as the support folks told me that using localhost in database.yml could cause me problems with MySQL. When I say all, I mean all.  That includes the default settings in the start script.  And BackgrounDRb is still logging the database selects being performed in the worker to the development.log file instead of production.log.

Anybody?

Thanks much in advance,
Bill