[Backgroundrb-devel] logging problem in production

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Fri Feb 2 18:34:02 EST 2007

Greetings all;

I've just moved my app into production and BackgrounDRb is writing to development.log.  The backgroundrb.yml file specifies production, as does environment.rb.

A little background (no pun intended ;-0 )  I'm using the 'old' version of backgroundrb for session management.  In the app, whenever a visitor changes pages I record the time in a db record.  In the worker, once a second, I'm doing a find for that record.  Backgroundrb is logging that find in development.log, not in production.log as I expected.

Anybody got any idea what I've done wrong?

Thanks!
Bill