[Backgroundrb-devel] Lost connection..

Joost Hietbrink joost at yelloyello.com
Thu Dec 27 07:28:04 EST 2007

Thanks! This fixes the problem!

I have another error. When using the trunk version of backgroundrb and
when I have "require RAILS_HOME + '/config/boot.rb'" set in
script/backgroundrb I get errors like:

/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.6/lib/active_record/base.rb:1238:in
`method_missing': undefined method `attr_readonly'

So I removed that line..(like in the 1.0 version).. and everything works
perfectly.

Greets,

Joost