[Backgroundrb-devel] Using my models

Jason LaPier jason.lapier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:54:37 EST 2007

According to hemant, those "some read errors" are in there for
debugging and not actually a fatal error; they just represent
opening/closing connection between rails and the worker:
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/backgroundrb-devel/2007-December/001169.html

So if it works, you don't have to worry about those errors.

- Jason L.

--
My Rails and Linux Blog: http://offtheline.net