[Backgroundrb-devel] querying status of worker with job_key

Ivan S. Manida Ivan.Manida at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 18 12:25:49 EST 2007

Reynard wrote:
> I did register the status from the worker just like this
>
> register_status('success')
>
> do you have to pass the job key again when registering the status?
>
> and how do you ask_status for that job_key? is this the right way?
>
> MiddleMan.ask_status(:worker => :auth_worker, :job_key=>'1')

That seems right. I suspect you don't do a

MiddleMan.new_worker(:worker => :auth_worker, :job_key=>'1')

which would be needed to create a separate worker instance with your
job_key.