[Backgroundrb-devel] querying status of worker with job_key

Reynard reynard.list at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 12:10:31 EST 2007

> You should use register_status() from your worker - this works for
> me (using job_key as you describe). Of course, code is not yet well
> tested, but at least the status part is working fine :)

I did register the status from the worker just like this

do you have to pass the job key again when registering the status?

and how do you ask_status for that job_key? is this the right way?

MiddleMan.ask_status(:worker => :auth_worker, :job_key=>'1')

anyway, everytime I call ask_status with job_key it returns nil, If I don't
pass the job_key it returns something (which is the default process I think)

- reynard