[Backgroundrb-devel] [ANN] BackgrounDRb release 1.0 available now
gethemant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:52:52 EST 2007
On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 21:35 +0300, Ivan S. Manida wrote:
> "ruby script/backgroundrb stop" does not stop the currently running
> server. What is a good way to restart the server, besides doing a
> kill -9 `cat backgroundrb.pid`?
You got to be kidding. :)
It does stops backgroundrb server for me. Here are possible fixes:
1. Remove old "backgroundrb" script lying in your script directory.
2. run: rake backgroundrb:setup
3. Remove any :log: foreground option if you are using
3. start bdrb server: ./script/backgroundrb start
4. stop bdrb server: ./script/backgroundrb stop
5. File a bug with super critical priority if it doesn't work. Mention,
which OS, which version of bdrb.
> hemant wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> > I am glad to announce 1.0 release of BackgrounDRb.
> > This would be a major release since 0.2 release of BackgrounDRb.
Let them talk of their oriental summer climes of everlasting
conservatories; give me the privilege of making my own summer with my
More information about the Backgroundrb-devel