[Backgroundrb-devel] Release tags in SVN?

Joe Van Dyk joevandyk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 19:55:52 EST 2007

On the version control topic, has anyone considered using git to
manage the source code for bdrb?  Rubinius is using it and it seems to
be working great for them.  I think git has huge promise especially
for open source projects.  Could keep up a svn mirror for people who
don't want things to change, I suppose.