[Backgroundrb-devel] Release tags in SVN?

John O'Shea joshea at nooked.com
Sat Dec 15 17:50:11 EST 2007

Hi,
	Im just wondering what strategy I should use for checking out from
your repo.  I've seen posts here announcing BackrounDRb 1.0 RC 2, 1.0
but I don't see any tags in the repo for these releases - I only see
two old tags (release-0.2.0 & release-0.2.1).   I'm assuming the HEAD
code might be a bit unstable at times so should I use timestamps for
checking out/exporting?
	If so can anyone advise of the correct timestamps or revision numbers
for the most recent release?  Or better still, could someone
retrospectively apply tags to the correct revision number(s)?

Thanks,

John.