[Backgroundrb-devel] BDRB, new version questions

Ivan Manida Ivan.Manida at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 13 13:30:53 EST 2007

hemant kumar wrote:
> Where is this Report class defined? is it a model or loaded from
> plugins? any code that you are using would be helpful.
>
> Technically however, you can put a explicit require of file that defines
> the class and see if it works.

It's a standard ruby model, just not one inherited from the
ActiveRecord::Base. I tried "require"'ing it explicitly but
then it complains about other models (ActiveRecord ones) used
in the report generation. Seems that bdrb is not picking up
models in "app/models" at all.