[Backgroundrb-devel] Some fixes and updates

Ivan Manida Ivan.Manida at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 13 11:37:46 EST 2007

hemant kumar wrote:
> Probably, You have slightly old code. Do a svn up now and remove
> backgroundrb script from script directory and do a "rake
> backgroundrb:setup" ( this is important and should be always done , when
> you update your plugin )

Yes, I did that, and sources were recent - just got another file updated
few minutes ago, which fixed that problem, but now mongrels won't start:

** Starting Mongrel listening at
** Starting Rails with production environment...
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant BackgrounDRb (NameError)
<.. standard mongrel log cut ..>

Is there some other configuration step that's needed now?