[Backgroundrb-devel] Some fixes and updates

hemant kumar gethemant at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:44:35 EST 2007

Hi ,

If you are following commits, I have pushed following changes:

1. Now, you can specify :environment option in config file to load
production environment and stuff.

2. Exeptions that were exposed to the user has been changed to
BdrbConnError if rails is not able to connect to bdrb server.

from your backgroundrb directory and do a rake backgroundrb:setup and
you should be good to go.

http://gnufied.org