[Backgroundrb-devel] [BUG] worker stopping abruptly

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:03:38 EDT 2007

On 4/18/07, Mason Hale <masonhale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try running the backgroundrb server in the foreground, this may show some
> messages that are not making to the logs.
>
> Start it with:  ./script/backgroundrb run
> instead of: ./script/backgroundrb start
>
> Mason

Sorry Jodi, for hitting a reply button than reply all. But I would
definitely, try to delete the worker after use.

My initial doubts were with Mysql dropping connections and I am
working on those lines, but if nothing comes out, then I think, I
would have to switch from bdrb. :(

Mason, how would that help? And as is turns out, I have remote access
to the machine and bug appears only after running for a full day!!

So, I can't possibly run a SSH session for that much time.

--
gnufied