[Backgroundrb-devel] Best way to start a worker

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Fri Apr 6 00:27:10 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

No offense to BackgrounDRb, but you might be better off with creating
a class method in Email to find the last 10 (and send 'em), and then
use script/runner in a cron job ( you can do every minute easy):

the crontab entry might look like:

*/1 * * * *    user  /var/www/apps/your_app/script/runner
'EmailQueue.find_and_send_ten()'

cheers!