[Backgroundrb-devel] Can't Connect to BackgroundRB

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 17:07:39 EDT 2006

	Hrmm, if all your servers are in the same subnet or vlan then you
should be able to put the drb anywhere. Mongrel on the web server is
fine if the app server is loaded. ANd drb should work fine wherever
you put it. I'm not sure what the problems you are having are all
about, I have a 5 server setup with one of the servers only running
drb processes and it talks to the other 4 servers in the subnet fine.

	It will be quicker if you put the mongrels and drb on the same
server, but I don't think it should meka to much difference on a
local network.