[Backgroundrb-devel] Can't Connect to BackgroundRB

Erik Morton eimorton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 16:59:48 EDT 2006

Interesting. I have a three server setup at a colo and they are all
running out of the box firewalls from RedHat EL4. Normally I would
put my Mongrels on the "app" server with BackgroundRB. In this case
however my app server is a bit overloaded with a HylaFAX
installation, so I have my mongrels on the "web" server.

Would you consider it a best practice to keep the mongrels and
BackgroundRB on the same server?