[Backgroundrb-devel] worker threads written in rubyinline

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:48:46 EDT 2006

Hey Ezra,

I asked this on ruby-talk, but probably you missed it.

I am already using Backgroundrb for several other stuff. But i am
curious, that how it will work with rubyinline? Ruby threads, should
handle it alright..theoretically(since backgroundrb uses ruby threads)

But, i would just ask opinions of Ezra on this. Because i feel, stuff
at my end needs some real optimization. These worker threads are damn
slow and i need to make them fast.

I have some computing  intensive workers and i need to optimize them.

--
There was only one Road; that it was like a great river: its springs
were at every doorstep, and every path was its tributary.