[Backgroundrb-devel] Setting Product Env

Jonathan Métillon jmetillon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 04:07:41 EDT 2006

Chris,

Maybe you are using version control and when you deploy to your server, you
don't update your newly checked out version so it uses production. That's
what happened to me. For example in my deploy recipe I have:

run "cat #{release_path}/config/backgroundrb.yml | sed
's#development#production#g' > #{release_path}/config/backgroundrb.yml"

Just before the BackgrounDRb restart:

sudo "#{release_path}/script/backgroundrb/restart"