[Backgroundrb-devel] Setting Product Env

Chris Bruce cbruce at sleeter.com
Tue Sep 5 20:56:38 EDT 2006

When I am using my rails models in my worker class, it appears the
background worker class is always using development no matter what I do.
I set background.yml to production.  I even have ENV['RAILS_ENV'] ||=
'production uncommented in environment.rb.  I don't have the development
db even created on my production box, so not sure where it is getting
development from.  I am using fastcgi and have the environment correctly
specified in my fastcgi config.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris