[Backgroundrb-devel] 2 Background processes

skaar skaar at waste.org
Tue Oct 31 10:18:12 EST 2006

you can certainly do do this my setting up config/backgroundrb.yml
with different ports for the two instances. You can also swtich to use
domain sockets, which use the :host and :port values to construct a
unique file name:

/srv/rails_apps/production/conf/backgroundrb.yml:
:host: localhost
:port: 2001
:protocol: drbunix

/srv/rails_apps/development/conf/backgroundrb.yml:
:host: localhost
:port: 2002
:protocol: drbunix

you then need to start the two backgroundrb servers independently:

cd /srv/rails_apps/production && ./script/backgroundrb start
cd /srv/rails_apps/development && ./script/backgroundrb start

/skaar

* Chris H (chris at etechdata.com.au) [061030 23:22]: