[Backgroundrb-devel] [ANN] BackgrounDRb 0.2.0 Release! Complete rewrite.

skaar skaar at waste.org
Mon Oct 30 14:59:54 EST 2006

> Say you were running a few background processes and someone or
> something killed your main process. Is there any way of knowing which
> processes died because of heart failure when the server is restarted?

The child processes should died when the main process dies. The workers
are created using the Slave library, which sets up a heartbeat in the
child. We don't persist which workers was running. What is it that you
are trying to do?

|\|\             where in the       |          s_u_b_s_t_r_u_c_t_i_o_n