[Backgroundrb-devel] [ANN] BackgrounDRb 0.2.0 Release! Complete rewrite.

skaar skaar at waste.org
Mon Oct 30 11:27:06 EST 2006

> PS: wheres the restart rake task gone? :)

it's just one of several things that was in the old release that we
didn't get around to re-add - please report these in trac at:

   http://backgroundrb.devjavu.com/ (you will have to register)

and we'll get to them as soon as we can - there will be at least one
more 0.2.x release before we reach 0.3.x which would be the release we
expect to be "production ready" ( whatever that means :) )

All feedback and testing is much appreciated.

|\|\             where in the       |          s_u_b_s_t_r_u_c_t_i_o_n