[Backgroundrb-devel] Really long running worker threads and monitoring them

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 10:33:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been using Backgroundrb for quite sometime...and now...as i
guess its a known problem that...worker threads throw up..."Mysql
Connection has Gone away" error..when they run for really long time.

Is there any conclusive workaround or solution.

If not..and let's say...my worker threads are not critically important
for my app....then which program you guys are using to restart the
backgroundrb threads. Monit? anyone...

--
There was only one Road; that it was like a great river: its springs
were at every doorstep, and every path was its tributary.