[Backgroundrb-devel] can a worker commit suicide?

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Mon Oct 23 18:20:16 EDT 2006

Thank you, Michael.  I'm only disconnecting that particular worker, right?  It looks like it, since I can restart the app (browse to it again) and everything looks to work ok.  But I thought I'd ask.  Also, is there any way to tell how many workers are running?  I'm on Windows XP and all I can see with Task Mgr. is a ruby.exe process for BackgrounDRb.

Thanks again,