[Backgroundrb-devel] accessing session data in worker

Michael D'Auria michael.dauria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:42:05 EDT 2006

I was accessing the Session model directly from within a worker and it was
working:

class ClearSessionsWorker < BackgrounDRb::Rails

  repeat_every 7.minutes
  first_run Time.now

  def do_work(args)
    Session.destroy_all(["updated_at < ?", 20.minute.ago ])

    ::BackgrounDRb::MiddleMan.instance.delete_worker @_job_key

I just wasn't cleaning the workers up properly, but it was cleaning out
sessions as it should...