[Backgroundrb-devel] accessing session data in worker

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Tue Oct 17 09:46:41 EDT 2006

Hi Ezra,

Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

> The session is not available in the workers.

Thanks for clearing that up for me!  So the data 'inside' the session record
is not available, but the session record IS?  I'm using BackgroundRB to do
session cleanup for abandoned sessions.  I'm thinking that I can pass the
session id to the worker and then, inside the worker, retrieve and delete
that record with something like

session_record = Session.find(:first, :conditions => ["sessid = ?",

Is that right?  Or do I need to do something special to access that record?