[Backgroundrb-devel] accessing session data in worker

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Mon Oct 16 17:55:39 EDT 2006

Is there something special I need to do to access session data in a worker?

I'm using an AR session store.  I've been working with Ezra's tutorial, modifying it a little here and there to figure it out.  So I changed the progress bar to a simple count-down in the worker which sends back the count to display in the view.  No big deal.  But if I try to access session data in the worker method, I get no count displayed in the view.

Any ideas?