[Backgroundrb-devel] Ezra's Call For Help...

Michael D'Auria michael.dauria at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:13:55 EDT 2006

So has anyone thought about tackling his ToDo list?  I would like to
contribute if i can, but i don't want people making changes and then find
out someone has already done so.  I guess what i am saying is that i can
step up and help organize the changes that people would like to modify and
aid in testing them.  What does everyone think?  Does anyone have any items
they would like to tackle?  Let's get BackgrounDRb to where Ezra would like,
it's the least we can do for having him give this out for free in the first
place :)

.: Michael :.