[Backgroundrb-devel] Zombies?

skaar skaar at waste.org
Mon Nov 27 16:03:59 EST 2006

ok, this was was lingering for a while as I suspected it was related to
another issue, but if you are running off trunk, the fix for this is in
as of:

  http://backgroundrb.devjavu.com/projects/backgroundrb/changeset/160

we shouldn't be that far off from 0.2.1 now.

/skaar

* Matt White (stockliasteroid at gmail.com) [061122 16:47]: