[Backgroundrb-devel] New Backgroundrb Speed Issues?

Jason Fox jfoxny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:29:11 EST 2006

The working running under the old backgroundrb took approximately 14
seconds to complete its task.  With the new worker it is taking 28
seconds to perform the same amount of work under the same conditions
(i.e., database state, system load, etc.).  I could attempt the test
again with a larger file and see if the ratio holds.  Thoughts?