[Backgroundrb-devel] New Backgroundrb Speed Issues?

Jason Fox jfoxny at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:54:47 EST 2006

The new backgroundrb seemed to me to be markedly slower than the old
one.  So, I ran a "side-by-side" comparison test using a worker that
I had written which parses a CSV file and loads the results into a
database.  The results?  The latest version appears to take twice as
long to run the same code as the previous version.  Has anyone else
experienced speed issues with the new version?

Regards,
Jason