[Backgroundrb-devel] scheduled jobs with cron

Eduardo Dominguez eduardodmz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:51:29 EST 2006

I'm very interested in using backgroundrb for running jobs every n minutes.

The release notes say that this functionality is not yet ready via
backgroundrb. But I wonder, can I call backgroundrb with a ruby script
from cron ?

I know I could create a cron job that calls lynx (or whatever) on a
specific page that will call backgroundrb, but I want to know if there
other "friendlier" ways to use backgroundrb with cron.