[Backgroundrb-devel] one more suggestion for backgroundrb

Charles Brian Quinn me at seebq.com
Wed Jun 21 20:20:05 EDT 2006

On 6/21/06, Ezra Zygmuntowicz <ezmobius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Charles-
> So how would you like the logger to behave? Do you mean having it write
> into the rails dev and prod log files? Or just an option to rename it to
> something else? I will flesh out the config file and its related parser to
> make it much more flexible and tunable when I refactor things. Also will be
> adding a windows service ability.

Logging to the rails log files would be cool -- if it's possible.  I imagine
if you loaded the rails environment you could just go ahead and use
logger.info, though I didn't try it.

All great work, those were just off the top of my head for your hackfest.

Let us know when we can help test.
Charles Brian Quinn