[Backgroundrb-devel] bgdrb hangup

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:46:44 EDT 2006

On Jul 25, 2006, at 1:39 PM, Michael Siebert wrote:

> Hi,
> i had a little problem a few minutes ago. somehow the backgroundrb
> process got mad and consumed all the cpu power available, i think
> it got an endless loop. i dont know why, no exceptions were thrown.
> could this be an issue of bgdrb or ruby or rails (as i load the
> rails environment)
>
> --
> Michael Siebert <info at siebert-wd.de>
>
> www.stellar-legends.de - Weltraum-Browsergame im Alpha-Stadium

	Sounds like you had a infinite recursion going on or something. I
haven't had that happen yet at all. But of course I am not loading
all of rails into my drb server> I just load active record and the
models and libs I need. I am still not sure how good it is to load
all of rails into the drb server. It is convenient though but a bit
wasteful imho.

Cheers-
-Ezra