[Backgroundrb-devel] Update

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:23:22 EDT 2006

	I just commited another revision of the plugin. Nothing huge in this
update but some extra features. Acl lists are now configurable in the
config file. So you will want to blow away and recreate your config
file again. Thanks to Georg Friedrich for this.

	And I applied Gunter Ladwig's patch for singleton worker classes.
These are workers that only have one instance of the class in the
whole drb server. Even if you call new_worker more then once with the
same :class and it is a singleton worker, it will just return the one
worker instance. Use like this:

MiddleMan.new_worker(:class => :foo_worker,
                      :args => "Bar",
                      :job_key => :singleton_worker,
                      :singleton => true)