[Backgroundrb-devel] Is there a way to make backgroundrb 0.2.1 fail silently on win32?

Eden Li eden.li at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 07:11:51 EST 2006

Interesting solution, and it would probably work if I wasn't running
into exceptions even before the Rails models get loaded fully.

As mentioned in my previous mail, I discovered Rails was trying to run
vendor/plugins/backgroundrb/init.rb which will load
vendor/plugins/backgroundrb/lib/middleman_rails_init.rb which always
throws on win32.  I also explain how I got around it in that mail.