[Backgroundrb-devel] Dreamhost issues

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:43:17 EDT 2006

	Hmm yeah that sucks. Dreamhost is know for killing long running
tasks. There is a frao handler someone made for fcgi so that when
dreamhost tries to tell your fcgi's to die, they will just trap the
kill signal and continue on running. It is possible to use this
technique with bgdrb. I am busy this week setting up engine yard but
next week when I get back home I could try to add something to handle
this so it doesn't get killed off.

Cheers-
-Ezra