[Backgroundrb-devel] Rake tasks fail silently, how to debug?

James Hughes hughes.james at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:08:13 EDT 2006

> /home/jhughes/work/media-catalog/trunk/config/../script/backgroundrb/start:99:
> private method `new' called for BackgrounDRb::MiddleMan:Class
> (NoMethodError).

Ok, above was due to old start/stop scripts lying around in rails'
script directory. I didn't realize you have to clobber the entire
script/backgroundrb directory in order for setup to recopy these.

thanks,

jh

--
James Hughes
Web application developer

"Developing a coherent political analysis is in many respects
contingent upon an ability to connect one context to another, a
process not dissimilar to playing the kid's game of dot-to-dot."
 - Ward Churchill, from '"A Government of Laws"?'