[Backgroundrb-devel] uninitialised constant LoginEngine

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:14:09 EDT 2006

Again i managed to workaround the problem, by simply not using
user.rbfiles(model class defined by LoginEngine).

:)

but...i had another issue, some of my model classes, were using some global
connection objects( not to databases but Unix socket connections to some
data vending servers).Now, this connection object was created in
environment.rb file, so i required the file in that worker thread and it
started to work.

but, isn't it that loading the entire rails environment is a little heavy??

--
nothing much to talk