[Backgroundrb-devel] uninitialised constant LoginEngine

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 07:39:43 EDT 2006

I geuss, I am the one, who is asking this question again.I tried to search
through, the mails, but clearly...following solutions didn't work for me:

$: << "#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/plugins/engines/lib/engines"
$: << "#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/plugins/login_engine/lib"

Also, i last time, I worked around the problem by simply not using
loginengine model class.But this time, as it seems i need this.
There is a price to be paid, for using some readymade component.