[Backgroundrb-devel] Regarding New QueueWorker class

Michael codeslush at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 14:44:11 EDT 2006

Hi Ezra/Community,

  I posted a few comments last night on the rails forum and followed Ezra's advice to come here!  Lot's of good stuff in the archives that probably saved me much headache (specifically, ActionMailer related items).

  I saw this post - and am wondering if anyone else has had a chance yet to download the two source files and try it out.  Queuing of work items is definitely a big asset and something that I will be trying to do.  I'll try the code as well, but if anyone has had any initial success/problems with it then please advise and save me some time!

  I look forward to working with this group!

  Regards,

  Michael