[Backgroundrb-devel] Singleton-like Worker

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 15:44:23 EDT 2006

	Sure I will take a look at it. But I might wait until after I
implement a thread pool to add it in. I am planning to make a
configurable thread pool for workers. So you could say that 30
workers can be running at a time max. Then when you already have 30
workers running, and you ask it to run another that one will go into
the wait pool until one of the first 30 finishes and makes room. This
will make it safer to run a lot of workers and you will be able to
taylor the size of the pool to fit your situation. But yeah do send
me the code so I can see what you did.

Cheers-
-Ezra