[Backgroundrb-devel] [ANN] Minor Release

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:41:39 EDT 2006

Folks-

	I just pushed new version of backgroundrb to rubyforge. THis release
fixes a bug with thread handling and also adds a few things.

	Thanks to Chris Hulbert for coding up a win32 service and daemon
script. You will need to reinstall the plugin if you already have it
and delete the script/backgroundrb dir from your rails project. Then
run this command to see windows service usage:

 > ruby script/backgroundrb/service --help

	I also finally added a restart rake task.

$ rake backgroundrb:restart

	I would appreciate it if some windows users can test out the service
part and let me know if you run into any issues as I don't have a
windows box to test on.

Cheers-
-Ezra