[Backgroundrb-devel] Call for examples

Michael Siebert info at siebert-wd.de
Mon Aug 7 11:33:35 EDT 2006

Great idea!
unfortunately i don't have any workers that anyone else would need.
IMO the list is completely enough. if there were forums, wikis and other
stuff, there would be too much websites to check (at least for me)

Michael Siebert <info at siebert-wd.de>

www.stellar-legends.de - Weltraum-Browsergame im Alpha-Stadium